We can’t wait to have you at CrossWord 2022!
Venue: Stoney Ridge, SU Campsite
Date: 15 – 19 December 2022
There is a reduced cost of R720 for churches in lower income areas.
Contact Garethm@christchurchmidrand.co.za to see if your church qualifies
Please make sure you have read and understood the Youth Protection Policy.
(Scroll to bottom for registration form)
This year we’ve managed to reduce the price. However, if you still struggle to pay this amount, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out.
After you have completed the registration form, see banking details below for payment.
Branch code: 006605
Account Number: 423 979 515
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
What time am I expected to arrive/leave from camp?
Leaders arrive with the campers on the 15th of December at 14h00.
We will leave on the 19th of December at 14:00 after packing up and ensuring campers have left safely.
What do I need to bring?
- Bedding for single beds (duvet & sheet / sleeping bag and pillow)
- Clothes (insides and outs) for day and night (Something warm for the evenings)
- Any daily prescription medication
- Toiletries – soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo etc.
- Towels (for bathing and swimming)
- Eating utensils (plate, bowl, knife, fork, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup and a drying cloth)
- Bible, notebook / notepad & pen
- Walking shoes
- Swimming costume, Sunblock, Hat
- Mosquito repellent
- Umbrella/ raincoat
- Cash: For Tuckshop and for T-shirts which will cost R70
NB NOTE: No registrations will be accepted after Friday 9 December 2022
HOW TO GET THERE
Stoney Ridge, SU Campsite
PLOT JQ 504 R563, Hekpoort, Magaliesberg
Tel no: 014 576 1115
Mobile no: 082 330 2982